B2B Inbound Marketing Adoption and Success
Thinking about implementing inbound marketing for your business-to-business (B2B) company? Here are some statistics that will show the adoption and the success of using inbound marketing for B2B.
- Social Media
- Lead Generation
- Lead Management
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
Inbound marketing is rising as a major source of growth and revenue for smart B2B marketers. Connecting with audiences and engaging them with quality content (the essence of inbound) generates results that traditional, outbound tactics can’t produce.
- B2B marketers that use blogs receive 67% more leads than those that do not. (FactBrowser)
- 84% of B2B marketers use social media in some form. (Aberdeen)
- 44% of B2B marketers have generated leads via LinkedIn, whereas only 39% have generated leads through Facebook and just 30% through Twitter. (ReachForce)
- People are more likely to visit a B2B tech company’s website after seeing a tweet from the company, getting them one step closer to becoming a lead. (KoMarketing Associates)
- 71% of B2B marketers use content marketing to generate leads. (MarketingProfs)
- Nearly 50% of B2B marketers’ lead gen budgets will increase this year, compared to 44% that will remain the same. (B2B Technology Marketing Community)
- 68% of B2B businesses use landing pages to garner a new sales leads for future conversion. (MarketingSherpa)
- 56% of B2B organizations verify valid business leads before they are passed to Sales. (MarketingSherpa)
- 57% of B2B organizations identify 'converting qualified leads into paying customers' as a top funnel priority. (MarketingSherpa)
- 22% of B2B organizations touch leads with lead nurturing on a weekly basis. (MarketingSherpa)
- 34% of B2B organizations touch leads with lead nurturing on a monthly basis. (MarketingSherpa)
- 59% of B2B marketers say email is the most effective channel for generating revenue. (BtoB Magazine)
- 49% of B2B marketers spend more time and resources on email than on other channels. (BtoB Magazine)
- 37% of B2B marketers are using marketing automation to generate leads. (MarketingProfs)
Inbound marketing is becoming one of the best digital marketing practices employed by B2B companies for increasing traffic, leads and sales. Search Engine Optimization (SEO), blogging and social media will bring in traffic to your website. Offering premium content offers like e-books, case studies and webinars will convert interested prospects into leads. Nurturing those leads through the buying process with the use of marketing automation and email marketing helps convert those leads into customers.